Personal Data Protection
By using our website you give us your personal information. This page shows what personal information we collect and how we use it.
Operator: Union of Vine-growers and Winemakers of Slovakia, Pražská 3745/15, 81104, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovak republic, Legal form: Interest Association of Legal Entities, IČO: 30806470, collects the following personal data:
- personal information you provide to us under our “Contact Form” and the “Sign Up for Newsletter” form
How we use personal information we collect
Scope of personal data and prosessing purposes
- Provision of information, services, performance of contracts. Your personal data to the extent: e-mail and name we need for the necessary communication or performance of the contract (eg sending more information about the event, etc.).
- The personal information you provide to us through our forms will only be used for the purposes for which it was intended, namely:
- data from the “Contact Form” solely for the purpose of contacting you back,
- data from the form “Register for newsletter” exclusively for the purpose of sending our electronic newsletters with information from current events in our company – invitations to exhibitions, conferences, PR events, information about news in the product range, in the services provided, etc.
If you are not our customer, we only send information mails based on your consent to the processing and protection of personal data. In either case, you can revoke this consent by using the opt-out link found in each email.
Only with your consent we can also send you offers of third parties or use an e-mail address eg. for Facebook remarketing and targeting. It can be withdrawn at any time by using our contact details at www.salonvin.sk.
If you are our customer, we urgently need your personal information (billing information) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and record tax documents. Photographic documentation – eg. from live events and courses organized by our company. We will keep your personal information for the duration of the statute of limitations, unless the law provides for an additional retention period, or we have specified otherwise in specific cases.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser’s memory and contain information about your visit to the website. These files are anonymous and contain data such as language, browser, and other page view settings. The cookies your browser sends to us are used to analyze user behavior on our website and to improve and simplify their usability. We use Google Analytics for analysis. We use Google Remarketing for advertising purposes. Cookies are 6 months long.
How to check and delete cookies
What are your rights?
Any person who provided us with personal information has the right to request from us:
- access to your personal data
- the right to rectify or delete or restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
Rights of the data subject
Any person who has provided us with personal data (data subject) has the right to request us to have access to his or her personal data and to rectify or delete or restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint with is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Your personal data may be accessed by our employees or associates. To ensure specific processing operations, we use the services and applications of processors:
- FAPI Cardpay
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by sending an email or written request to our contact information listed in the “Contact” section.